Maria, it is by me I was going to mention it, but hadn’t got round to it yet.
________________________________
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> on behalf of Maria Reyes
<reyesm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2019 6:31:28 AM
To: Luke Hewitt
Cc: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] RPG games for the iPhone?

Is Land Of Livia considered an RPG?

On Jul 14, 2019, at 12:57 AM, Luke Hewitt <dr.lukehew...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 13/07/2019 20:43, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:So long as you don't mind
playing in text there are several IPhone rpgs.

king of dragon pass and its sequel six ages, path of adventure, a dark room and
the ensign, nanno empire, and land of livia are all worth a try for a start so
long as you don't mind text.

Hth.

All the best,

Dark.
Oriol,
blind legend is not a real rpg
And that's why I said "a starting point" :)

Dacia wasn't specific. We don't know if Dacia has played any other RPG before,
we don't know what Dacia expects from an RPG. With that in mind I only could
suggest a starting point.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

be helped with all Thunderbird things - questions, features, add-ons and much
more!