From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael
Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:40 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] intro and a question about FSX

hey all,
my name is michael marshall and i’m from melbourne australia.
i’m very glad that i have found this list.
i use a mac most of the time but i do have a windows virtual machine.
at the moment, i’m playing around with eurofly but want to have a crack at FSX.
What I'm looking for is a run down on how people on this list play with screen
readers.
what add ons do you use with FSX? i know some people would use it’s your plane
but that seems to have gone now.
Feel free to talk about any flight simulator that you might play with.
thanks for any help

Michael