From: Kirstan Mooney
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 2:47 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Mud clients for Windows 10?

Hello all. I am brand new back to this group.  I was here years and years ago
but am only just back now.  I have just received a new HP Laptop an it has
Windows 10 on it.  This is great except I have been playing a mud called Legend
for over 20 years.  I used Gmud to play it.  For the past few weeks I have been
trying to get a mud client that is as similar to gmud as I can get, but am
having no luck.  I have been trying out VIP but I am not sure if it is right
for me.  I only want to make two triggers that I use in the game, to get sound
when certain things happen and try as I might, I just can not get them to work
on vIP.  Please, can anyone recommend a simple to use, very similar to Gmud
client I can try out with my Windows 10 computer?  Not sure anyone here would
remember me, but I look forward to joining in this group again.
Kirstan.