To: <blind-gamers@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Skullgirls, a possible problem buying or installing

Hi again,
What tha author of the guide means with stand-alone si that you only need
to buy Skullgirls 2nd Encore.

I checked my statement from Steam and it lists two items: Skullgirl basic
and Skullgirl 2nd Encore. One has to install the basic version from one's
steam library and then install the 2nd encore upgrade, which
include all the DLC since the basic version was released. Both of these
items should be in your Steam Library after you purchased Skullgirls 2nd
Encore.

There's a really good guide on using Steam with screen readers, btw, if
you haven't checked that out already.

hth,
Tobias