It could possibly be a dead end I think.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Nicol
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 4:46 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] I'm stuck in the beach world in crazy party

HI all
I completed the beach world a number of times, but thus far I couldn't find
the polluted beach, imprisoned fish and jelly fish bay games.
  These 3 games I played in board mode but I would like to play them in
adventure mode.
So I played the beach world again and discovered an alternative path.
So I got to the dangerous beach game and managed to get a positive score.
Now here is where I got stuck.
I wandered a long time on the map just hearing water all around me  and
eventually I came across the crabs island game.
Now after playing the crabs island game  I'm completely stuck.
I can't get to the next minigame.
All I hear when I walk around the map with the arrow keys is water all
around me and a couple of  walls.
After walking on the map for about 20 minutes' I got tired and exited the
game with escape and start from scratch.
The last time I played the beach world it was in version 65.
I updated  to version68 this morning but there was no mention of the beach
world in the change log.
Is there a quick way I can get to the next game after I have done the crabs
island?
I've played the beach world twice where I ran into this problem where I just
walk on the map without getting to the next minigame.
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol

---