I've asked this elsewhere, but how do you find out what certain
Manamon require in order to transform? Is it in the manual? An NPC in
the game? Admittedly, I just completed the second stadium, so if it's
something that I find out later, then fair enough.

--
Justin M. Jones, M.A.
atreides...@gmail.com