Thats a point actually.

This is blind games, and these should include, computers both online and offline, tablets and smartphones, etc.

The old audyssey magazine started before the net, and the audiogames forum.

In fact it all started in dos at least the mag did.

Interactive fiction is covered.

Even with audiogames other games are covered.

Technically any games, so card games, board games, bopits, and any other electronicly accessible game unit.

Dnd type games, tabletop games to.

Saying that there are not that many board games, there are more computer games than board games, and mobile games.

The blind are actually behind in the gaming market anyway as there is a lot of console gaming now in fact its the next chapter in sighted gaming.

Pc games have been reduced quite a lot.

I have no space for an x box right now but with the underlying interface becoming just that more accessible who knows.