That is not necessarily true. there could have been info released by Sony regarding accessibility. Your snarky reply added nothing.

On 3/1/2020 9:46 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:
The question that he asked should not have asked of people who cannot try a game that does not yet exist.  It should have been asked of those who are developing it.  None of this list's members would know the answer because we cannot get our hands on the game.  This is why I say that it was pointless. Maybe it is a valid question if asked of those who are developing the game instead of people who cannot even get the game for a test run?

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Chesworth
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2020 9:39 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] New MLB the show will it have better accessibility?

I'd argue that the the question is far from pointless if someone
intends to advocate for accessibility improvements (to take just one
of many potential scenarios).

The response on the other hand... what did that add?

Scott

Is it available now?  If so, there is one way to find out.  Try it.  If it
is not available yet, the question is pointless.