Hello all,
Speaking of chess, I am looking for a travel chess set for blind. It can be
both with pegs and/or magnetic, it doesn't matter. I found one on maxiaids,
22x22 cm when openned, but maxiaids are very bad and irresponsible, so much so
that they took my money, wanted more because they just then discovered that
what they offered as a shipping option would not be possible, and then
cancelled my order because according to their security policy they can't accept
international creditcards. I am surprised that such a garbage can even work in
a country such as the US, but that's another story. Back to the topic, I
haven't found such a small chess anywhere else.
Any recommendations?
Also, how about accessibility of digital chess sets? Does anyone have any
success in playing those without vision, and if yes, what is the price and
where to find them?
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Milos