Hi Everyone

for anyone who doesn't already know, Sable is a first of its kind set of
tools which  allows anyone to create their own RPG audio games, . what makes
it unique is that it requires absolutely no coding or scripting  what so
ever to create your own games.   If you are interested in testing Sable
continue reading ahead as We are now starting to look for QA testers. if you
just want some more information on Sable, you can watch Sable in action  on
our YouTube channel, the link to this is in the email signature at the
bottom of the post.

For a while now  the Ebon Sky Studios team has been hard at work preparing
Sable for external QA testing. Since we first announced the project, we've
received an overwhelmingly positive response from the community. We've been
approached by a number of people wanting to be part of the testing process
for Sable. Our original goal was to have a small group of testers work on QA
testing Sable; trying to identify bugs and generally trying their absolute
best to break the software.

We are aware that having a small team of testers would mean that many of you
would have to wait for a while before getting to play with Sable for
yourselves. However, we appreciate these are extremely difficult and
uncertain times for everyone; no matter where you are.

As a team, we decided to try and do our part during these unprecedented
times to say thank you to all our followers and to lend a hand during the
Covid19 pandemic. Bearing all of this in mind, we still intend to gather an
elite team of 5 QA testers, but we will now change our plans and also offer
an open QA test version of Sable for everyone to download and play with. The
public version may have a few small restrictions (such as an expiration
date).

However, for anyone interested in being part of the initial QA testing
phase, you will have access to Sable before everyone else does. In addition,
you will have direct contact with the team to forward on your feedback and
will get a personal mention in the credits of our first game for
volunteering your time.

So, going forward, for anyone interested in being part of the initial team
of 5 QA testers, we would ask you to apply via email to
i...@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com> , with the subject
line: "QA tester." In addition, there are some questions that we would like
you to answer in your email. These will allow us to hand-pick the people
that are best suited for the testing process. Applications must be received
no later than 23:59 EST, on Wednesday 22nd April; applications received
after this date will not be accepted. We expect an influx of applications,
so we regretfully will not be able to reply to everyone. For anyone not
selected, you will still be free to download and test the publicly released
version. Our hand-picked testers will have priority access to the QA testing
version of Sable, giving us a chance to iron out any immediate bugs.

Again, the email address for anyone interested in becoming one of our elite
testers is i...@ebonskystudios.com <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com> .
Remember to put "QA tester"

in the subject line or your email may be missed. Please remember to include
your answers to the following questions:

Sable QA Test application

Full Name

Email Address:

In your own words, please describe any previous testing experience you have:

In your own words, what is your previous experience playing role-playing
games. This does not need to be limited to computer games, but could include
table-top role-playing game experiences, e.g. Dungeons and Dragons 5th
Edition, Pathfinder, Dark Heresy, etc.

In your own words, why are you interested in testing Sable?

How much time are you willing to spend on testing Sable?

The Ebon Sky Studios Team

email:  <mailto:i...@ebonskystudios.com> i...@ebonskystudios.com

Facebook:  <https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/>
https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/