i have an idea can you include an auto updater or would we have to download the fresh zip if using portable version?

On 5/31/2020 3:11 PM, Nick and Gemma Adamson wrote:

Hi Everyone.

For those of you who don’t know me my name is Nick Adamson. I develop audio games under the N A Soft branding.

A couple of years ago I released Tube Sim, an audio simulator of the London Underground.

I’m about to release an update to the game. The main change is to support multiple languages, in this update I’ll be adding French as the first non-English language supported.

For English players there will be very little difference however I thought I’d try and fix a couple of small minor things. I’ve not got the time to make any major changes like adding new lines or supporting whole new cities.

So far on my list of things to look at is:

 1. At Stratford on the Central Line, it says: “Change here for the
    Jubilee Line and the Jubilee Line” i.e. the Jubilee Line is
    announced twice
 2. Put checks in to avoid really abrupt speed changes
 3. Hitting the buffers in a depo will now become a safety infraction.
 4. Put some limits on the carriage temperatures so you don’t get
    crazy numbers, as well as make the number changing a bit slower.
 5. Turn down the siren on the outside ambiance.

If you’ve played the current version and have any bugs you’d like to report that aren’t on the above list, even if you’ve told me about them before, please let me know.

I’ve not got a huge amount of time and any bugs reported will make it into the update based on how critical they are and how much time it’ll take to fix. Sorry, I’d love to take on a load of updates like supporting new cities or being able to switch your train, but this is only a very minor release.

Thanks.

Nick.

--
email