Preordered on Wednesday.

On 6/5/2020 10:13 AM, Yohandy wrote:

that is doubtful. The accessibility is built into the game engine. Has nothing to do with regular vs premium. If you want the digital soundtrack and avatars though, I guess you could go for premium. I'll probably do the same myself. It's worth supporting this company. I think what is super awesome is the fact that they were allowed to take the time to add such awesome accessibility features. the TTS is even localized! this whole process had to be expensive.