And since I'm asking questions about Manamon/Manamon 2, how do you
import Manamon from the first game into the second game? Or do you
have to complete Manamon 2 before you can do this? I realize I might
be asking silly questions, but the manual isn't exactly forthcoming
with useful details. And, yes, I have completed the first
game--barring obtaining a few additional Manamon (which is why I
started this thread to begin with).

- Justin