If there are 4, and you take 3, there is one left. you win.

I'm not sure why the math is so difficult.

On 7/21/2020 2:59 PM, Willem Venter wrote:
Hey, no matter who's right, there's no need to be rude.

"You take 1 stick so there is now 5." This means it is the computer's turn.
So if the computer takes 1 then there is 4 left. No matter how many
sticks you take out of 4, the computer will always win from there.