From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary
Price(Gmail)
Sent: 22 July 2020 09:07 AM
To: Blind Gamers Group
Subject: [blind-gamers] Crazy party.

Morning everyone!

Since people have been asking questions about crazy party, can I throw one into
the mix?

I've been playing it on my desktop, admittedly not getting far with it.

But my question is can you save it?

I'm asking because I can't find any keystrokes or anything.

So please if anyone can answer this, would be appreciated!

--

Gary Price.
This is my backup Email address.