Morning everyone!
Please can anyone come up with any ideas.

I'm trying to help a new friend Damien Garwood complete level one on Shades
of Doom.

But he can't understand the basic points of the compass. North, South, East
and West.

My friend Chris Graham in Australia came up with the idea of a box.
This he gets I think, but what's really confusing him is the fact you've
got to walk forward to go in a certain direction.

When I mentioned the box thing on WhatsApp he responded yeh, but you can't
turn forwards or backwards.

Another thing Chris Graham came up with was the four basic directions, up
down left and right.
Up North, down South, left West and right East.
I think he understands but I'm not sure.

How else can I explain it? Any ideas welcomed! I'm stumped.
Thanks look forward to hopefully some responses!
.
--
Gary Price.
This is my backup Email address.