Well, I am blocked fighting against the hyper mondavol in the power plant and I
can not win.

While that I am exploring other paths because the exit of that city is closed
because there is no power for the exit door and there are some water paths but
I have no tool for swimming

I don"t know how can I continue

Enviado desde mi iPhone