Hello, from Blind Virtual Flight Simmer and fellow gamer Ron Kolesar.
I'm hoping you can help me to find the following?
I'm looking for a USB flight deck that will support force feedback and have
in the neighborhood of say around fifteen to twenty buttons on the USB
flight yoke/USB joy stick.
Looking for a Yoke, Throttle and a set of USB petals.
Like I stated above, I am blind and I'm hoping that the up coming MSFS 2020
program will be able to be accessible via the keyboard and or via voice
input, or have audio clue navigation, since we can't see with our eyes and
need to see with our ears.
For a small example on how to make MSFS 2020 accessible to we the blind.
Say you hear your engine sounds come out of both of your headset speakers
and or both speakers and in front of you?
Then you hear your sounds drift to just one speaker and now also is no
longer in front of you.
Then you'd tap your correct left or right arrow key and or pull your
yoke/joy stick to the correct position and when you hear the engine sounds
start to come back in both headset speakers and or in both speakers and also
in front of you, then you're correctly back on the center line.
I have a Hand to ear navigational Military flight simulator called Three-D
Velocity and will support force feedback, if the USB external equipment will
support Force Feedback.
To stress test TDV out with your USB equipment, go out to:
www.github.com
Set up your free account, then do a search for three-d velocity, down load
it then install it.
I give you the info about the Three-D Velocity or TDV for short program, so
that you can stress test it out with your external USB packages to help me
to find that correct  USB package that will work out for me.
I'd like the USB package to work with TDV of course, the up coming MSFS 2020
from Microsoft, and with as many hand to ear navigational games as possible.
Also to have it work with force feedback, and or to work with the program fs
force for force feedback support.
Can you help me out?
I can be reached via e-mail at:
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com
Or by phone here on the East Coast after 9:00 AM at:
814-774-5709.
Now a good friend of mine recommended the Logitech G940 Flight package, but
I can not find such a package.
So, I've been attempting to contact any and all USB stores to see what
complete USB flight deck packages that they might have that is as up to date
as possible and would support force feedback with around fifteen to twenty
buttons and or more buttons the better and is as close to the real world as
possible for the right price of course.
Very Thankfully Yours.
Ron Kolesar In the Flight circles AKA as the Blind Pilot.
In the real world AKA as Emergency and Ham Radio station, by the call sign
of KR3DOG
Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG