Erm wouldn't say it's exactly slick, it's a bit of a mess to be honest, I've extracted both parts to my swamp folder and the patch, but am still getting the same error as before.

On 08/09/2020 09:15, Chris Norman via groups.io wrote:
Glad to see the update process is still slick as usual. :)

Take care,

Chris Norman

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 08:54, Yusuf Osman <yusuf.os...@yusufosman.org.uk <mailto:yusuf.os...@yusufosman.org.uk>> wrote:

    HI Lori, The latest full update was in 2 zipped files, did you
    download both, unzip them to the same folder? There's then a small
    patch update after that which needs to be unzipped into the same
    folder.
    Yusuf
    -----Original Message-----
    From: blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
    <blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>> On Behalf
    Of lori duncan
    Sent: 08 September 2020 00:16
    To: blind-gamers@groups.io <mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io>
    Subject: [blind-gamers] swamp error

    Hi I've just downloaded the latest version of swamp but am getting
    an error when trying to play.  I'm being told I don't have the
    right maps, even though I coppied over everything from the patch
    as normal and the maps folder is all there. Not sure how to
    resolve this error, has anyone else had this problem?  Thanks from
    Lori.