Hi there,
Hope you're all well.
I recently got myself into IOS (Yes, I'm extremely late in the smartphone crowd), and am really enjoying a lot of the games! Was I dreaming, or does Alt Frequencies have multiple endings? If so I can't seem to find them. Also, this reminds me of another game that was on IOS a long time ago (over five years now), that involved a similar sort of concept, but you changed the frequencies by actually moving the device. I always thought that sounded pretty cool. Does anyone know what that game was called, if it's even still available?
Cheers.
Damien.