hm? wich tunnel?

i dont really remember manamon1 anymore

Den 2020-09-16 kl. 19:28, skrev Gary Price(Gmail):
Evening everyone!

Well it's that time in England anyway.

Please can anyone come up with any ideas, I'm in a real real mess with the first Manamon!

Thanks to the patience of Damien Garwood, I've finally managed to get the navigation cracked!

I've managed to complete the first stadium.

But here's where my mess starts.

I've moved onto the next part of the story, currently in that tunnel after that path which you go along.

But now I'm seriously stuck!

I've got no mananets, so I can't catch any more manamon.

I've got two people, with a wall behind and in front of me.

But if I then use the right arrow, I've then got a wall to my right!

But if I try and use the up arrow or even the left arrow, I keep moving away from them!

At present I've saved it in front of one of them, but they're pretty boring saying I don't like the manamon here.

So what do I do now?

Because Damien has said on WhatsApp that there is no way of getting back to HazelDale. Excuse my poor spelling by the way.

Any ideas would be welcomed!

I've managed to get a few manamon, but like I say now I can't get any more.