HI all
A couple of months ago an announcement was posted to this group about a
whatsapp group where games is discussed.
Is it possible for me to join this group with the whatsapp app on my
IPhone6s?
If so, how do I go about joining this group?
IN the whatsapp app, I tap on new chat but then  I don't get an option where
I can enter an  url.
I only get a list of all my contacts on my phone.
If  it is possible to join this group using the whatsapp app on my IPhone,
please could you give me the contact details and instructions how to join?
Many  thanks.
Nicol from south africa