Hi Nicol.
I tried that game, and yeah, You're right.
It is in uncompiled firm.
in my idea, contact the agarchive team and tell them about this game,
and ask them to put a compiled fversion of the game in the archive.
because, they said in the FAQ section of their website, that they will
compile any uncompiled game and release it next to the original form