From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of lori duncan
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 3:36 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: [blind-gamers] Castaways help

Hi I'm playing castaways 1 mission 1, but am unable to make my peasants into
knites, even though I have a fordge, armor and swords.  I can only do soldiers
and they're pretty pathetic as goblins keep returning and burning down my
buildings.  My workforce is also on the verdge of starving, so I'm not sure how
to keep playing the mission to balance things out.  Can anyone help?

Thanks from Lori.