Alright, I've confirmed that the game can't be run without a key of some sort. Additionally, there's no information about how one could have gone about obtaining the key, even when it was supported.

I'm going to pass this on to the archive development team for discussion, but we may wind up just needing to remove the game and/or declare it unplayable.

On 2/4/2021 10:13, Nicol wrote:

HI John

Its  Dreamtech Games

From: blind-gamers@groups.io [mailto:blind-gamers@groups.io] On Behalf Of john
Sent: 27 January 2021 11:54 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] phrase maddness

Hi Nicol,

What's the developer of the game? I'll take a look at it.

Best,

John

On 1/26/2021 15:38, Nicol wrote:

HI all
I saw phrase maddness on the audiogames archive and I was excited when I
read that  its free.
So after installing it, I clicked on the shortcut and I am asked for a
username and serial number.
Why does the program ask for a serial number if its free?
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol
South africa

---

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#123246) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_