You can sign up for the GMA account, and you can register your key if the
computer id did change.

Regards,
DARK LORD
From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of tim
Sent: Thursday, 29 April 2021 2:55 AM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Query regarding Shades of Doom version two.

Just go ahead and reg it. Your only going to have a problem if you change the
hard drive it is installed on.
On 4/27/2021 7:27 PM, Gary Price(Gmail) wrote:
Hello everyone.
Please can I try and check something.
Yesterday, I got into a right mess with my desktop and I've had to reset my
Windows10 completely.

But before I did this, I forgot to remove my registration from Shades of Doom
version two.
To be honest I didn't know how to do it.

My query is even though I've accidentally done this, can I still register it on
my new install?
Or is it going to have a hissy fit and start moaning that's already registered
on a computer.
Thanks very much, any replies really appreciated!
--
Gary Price.
This is my backup Email address.