Hi I'm trying to play survive the wild and keep getting the following issue on connecting.  When I'm in the main menu I go to connect and press enter on it, and it says connecting, but then after that nothing happens, no game loads, I'm just stuck in the connection window.  My wifi is totally fine and stable, and I'm not banned from the game for any reason.  The only thing I think might be causing it is that I'm running the game on a really ancient machine which still runs windows 7, and perhaps it doesn't support 7 anymore?  I'm just wondering if any other players have experienced the same issue?  I'm using virgin media as my wifi provider if anyone's curious, and I have my own router, so trafic isn't high at all.

I'd be glad of any advice as I'm totally stumped.  Thanks in advance, from Lori.