Hello there,

I'm new to the list, not so new to blind-accessible games, thankfully.
So, I've been playing VG Storm's Manimon2 for a while now, having
completed the first Manimon some years ago. I have 2 questions for the
list.

1. I'm quite far along in the game, and according to the item guides
I've read, the next place for me to go is Eternity Studio. But I see
no way to get there either from Springdale Turf or that silly plateau
that circles round and round that's at the border of Kiar. Any advice
on where to locate the entrance to this next area is welcome.

2. I'm sure Manimon2 has been discussed by others in the past. Apart
from Lord Lucius's Item Guides Parts I and II on Reddit, if anyone can
point me to a discussion of problem areas and challenges for Manimon2
that someone else has already discussed, I'd be grateful.

Best,
Brad