I tried using someone's game centre name, but it didn't go through correctly, only the invites I've sent via email have come through I think.

Either way as I said, my game centre name is darktenor, and the email is dr.lukehew...@gmail.com, so feel free to add me as needed.

The game is a lot of fun, and the clan boosts help.

All the best,

Dark.