You'll want the mushReader plugin, yes. There are several others that also help quite a bit, but unfortunately the source I'd normally send people to for them, Alter Aeon's mush-z, is no longer designed in such a way that you can just drop the plugins into another world and be set.

https://allinaccess.com/mc/

On 9/22/2021 20:50, Jason Boston wrote:

Thanks John, I’ve actually downloaded MushClient but I think I need some sort of plug-in or something to make it work better with JFW.  Any advice there?

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of john
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 5:43 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] MUD clients with JFW

A lot of folks - and mud soundpacks - use MushClient.

On 9/22/2021 8:16, Jason Boston wrote:

Hello all,

I’m looking for a decent reliable mud client.

I’m using VIP mud at the moment, but not pleased with its results.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks,

Jason

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#123999) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_