it said You don't have permission to access this resource.

Kenny Cheung 於 17/10/2021 21:32 寫道:
https://cogg.contrarium.net/ <https://cogg.contrarium.net/>

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone

On Oct 17, 2021, at 04:59, Lenron <lenro...@gmail.com> wrote:

what is the info for this cogg game?

On 10/17/21, Kenny Cheung <kennycheu...@gmail.com> wrote:
cool, and  the game just went back up.

On 10/17/21 1:17, Cynthya BrianKate wrote:
   You may laugh, clok, I never even made it thru char creation, it was like
I needed a degree in computer science or coding to do it, and then it
locked me out of said account anyway.  Cogg is more just I have only had
an account half an hour, while I am having to start fresh after
considering walking away from a game I've played damn near 24-7, and can relate to whatever you call the race who fled the Dreamlands, as my last game home got stolen from me.   I will check the game out later tonight.

--
Lenron Brown
Main cell 985-714-8446