HI all
I don't understand the solar pannels game in the light world in crazy party.
I'm desperate to get a positive score because I so much would like to get to
the solar time and acrobatic base jump and highest mountain  games.
I sometimes manage to get a score of minus 4 but I don't understand how this
game works.
Most of the time I get either minus 20 or minus 12.
It often happens that the light rays coming through the port holes is far
from the solar pannels.
And I hear a kind of creaky sound  at the porthole  similar to a sound in
the top of the skyscrapers and the castle's windows games.
If the sound of the light ray is close to the solar pannel, I press f to set
up a mirror and I press f again to change the mirror's direction and I
notice that my score drops to minus 12 and I hear the sound of the solar
pannel is higher which means it gets the solar energy it needs..
Then I walk to another port hole but often the port hole is far from the
solar pannel so setting up a mirror there doesn't give me points. And
sometimes at the start of the game  there is no porthole near to a solar
pannel so I don't get points for setting up a mirror and changing its
direction
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol