Got it! It's the second computer thing. If you don't know what that is, you may not be there yet. Spoilers ahead.

It's the machine that when destroyed, lets you go into eternity studio. Come to find out, the game lied to me! When I decided to let the three manamon that were out use the same attacks, each manamon using a different type of attack but always using that one, it worked.