From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard
Sherman
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2021 7:08 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] swordy quest question

Hi,

Just had a few more questions run thru the mud bog that is my mind.

The first couple have to do with clans:

1.           Can you be in multiple clans?

2.           Just joined a friends clan. So now I got the auto fight option. At
what point does it turn its self off? I mean does it stop when your health gets
to a certain percentage?

A question about enchanted items. Can you only have a max of 3 for each group?

Think that's all for now. Thanks in advance.

Shermanator