tried it and still nothing.  there has to be something i need to change in setting or something.   i don't get this

On 12/21/2021 10:36 AM, Tom K via groups.io wrote:

Hi, I have some programs that I have to hit the space bar to activate a button, Give it a try.

Tom K.

*From:* blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> *On Behalf Of *cecropia64
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 21, 2021 10:09 AM
*To:* blind-gamers@groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [blind-gamers] help with troubleshooting vgstorm games

i don't understand what you mean?

On 12/21/2021 10:02 AM, john wrote:

    This may seem like an odd question, but try both keyboard and
    numpad enter.

    On 12/21/2021 9:19, cecropia64 wrote:

    hi:

    i use both nvda and jaws.   i have tried with both and also
    turning both off and the same issue occurs.  i can get to the menu
    selection and can scroll through the options but when i press
    enter on any of them nothing happens.  as it is the only way to
    shut it off is to hit the escape key.  nothing in the mue responds