From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard
Sherman
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2022 7:04 PM
To: blind-gamers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [blind-gamers] Swordy Quest: Elite Blood?

Hi,

That blood is a item you get from looting an elite dragon. To unlock them you
need to have killed either 1000 fire dragons or 1000 regular dragons, But you
cannot combine the kills from both of them. Must be of one type.

I am guessing you need it for the dragon eq? I have only killed about 450 fire
dragons so far. But I was able to buy my shield with 500 gold gems. Now working
on another 500 to buy a hammer or sword. I am guessing by the time I unlock
them I will probably have bought all the dragon equipment. And No I did not buy
any gold gems from the store. This is all gotten by beating up dragons and
getting them elsewhere.

Good luck.

Shermanator