Hi, I want to thank all of your help. I appreciate the responses. I've
switched over to manamon2. I have a question about Mutmo and Sluggugg. How to I
get Mutmo to transform into Frostand. How do I also get Slugguggto. They are
both at level 56 and 62 respectively. They've been boosted up from level 1 and
still haven't transformed.
    On Monday, March 7, 2022, 03:50:51 PM GMT-5, Heather Seaman