On 4/10/2022 10:37 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
What hardware and what screen-reader-accessible telnet software?
Apparently you've hbeen very lucky.  Has anyone got any mud working on a
raspberry pi with a screen reader yet?

Yes, I used a raspberry pi as my main computer for about a yearuntil I got a windows machine (prior to the one I'm using now), that computer has since been turned into a linux machine), but for about a year before I got that all-in-one, I used a raspberry pi 2B as my main computer, and mud clients worked just fine on it.

I used both tintin and muddle.  I'd modified muddle to work with the mud sound protocol, but never got it working quite right, then I lost that sd card in a crash, so would have to redo the work, but still, it's more than possible to use a pi for playing on muds.