Hello everyone, I started to play the game last week and still have some problems with unlocking everything. I watched some Liam Erven's tutorials and understood that he does livestreams and plays with the participants. I don't like to kill zombies but I'm glad that they don't have games like that in the streams. I just want to meet some of the gamers. Who has the time and patience to help me? Thank you in advance!

Sent from Mail for Windows

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#124943) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_