Good morning everyone,

We’ve been trying to find games for the Microsoft Xbox that work with Narrator.
We posted this inquiry here before without results. One game we’d like to buy
for the Xbox is Jeopardy. My wife is a big Jeopardy fan and would like to
practice playing in the hopes she can try out for a possible appearance in the
future. She already has a cheering section.

                Assuming we can find a Jeopardy version that works on the Xbox
we’ll be curious to see if Alex Trebek is the only host you can select or if
the game now includes Ken Jennings and Myam Viallic. But first we need to find
a version that works on the Xbox or on another tv appliance. In addition to the
Xbox we have the Apple TV and the Amazon Fire TV Cube. Here’s hoping someone
can help us locate accessible games for the Xbox. If we want to buy them we
don’t want to put up any cash unless we know they’ll work with Microsoft
Narrator. Here’s hoping we can get some help with this inquiry. All the best.

Peter Donahue