Every mud is accessible.

The question is, how much garbage do they put on the screen along with the desired information.  This is where a good mud client with gag capabilities come handy.  Most muds are usable right out of the box so to speak.  Others not so much, but every mud is text-based, that makes them accessible, it's just a matter of how much screen spam there is either during battles, or while walking around.  Usually, a decent client will have functions to eliminate unwanted text, and often times the mud itself will have methods of reducing the displayed info, to make it easier for mud users who don't want to see all the extra information.

There are some muds out there that have created screen reader friendly interfaces, these don't change the mud in the slightest, they simply reduce the amount of information the mud puts out at any given time, to make it easier for screen readers to handle the amount of information presented.

It's perfectly possible to play muds with nothing but a telnet connection, I used to do that all the time, (and still do on occasion) if I'm not on my usual computer, or don't have my normal set of tools available.  It's obviously not as nice as using my desired clients/macros, but it works just the same, it's only the quality of the experience that changes.

So, instead of asking if a mud is accessible, perhaps folks should ask how usable is a mud, they're all acvcessible, it's just some are more usable than others.