shermanator

From: blind-gamers@groups.io <blind-gamers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Amber Wheeler
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 11:46 AM

There are three types you can have your card teams if you don’t like your fire
reptile you have to sell it then you go back and fight the demon on the five
monsters and you’ll get another one… There’s also a water reptile you get from
fishing and there is a wood reptile you get from gathering wood and the scores
will go up but look at your hints and I’ll tell you it can only be I think 20
max health I meant fight the guy in the beyond that I can’t think of it don’t
make me go look lol but he look like you needed help if you need any more help
just ask me I’m fighting my thousand dragons on level 142
On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 8:48 PM Tom K via groups.io <http://groups.io>