Hi David,

I had the same problem. I somehow managed to find the email address - can't remember how now, but they told me they had problems with their helpdesk software. Seems like they still haven't fixed that in three or four years.

Unfortunately, when I ran out of activations last year, I had to resort to purchasing a whole new licence. I fear we'll be in deep trouble if the licence server completely goes down.
Cheers.