Hello Cara and all,
I've made more progress. I have unlocked Anna, though I can use the map
okay if I need to.
Reverse by default is left trigger right? At the default festival place I
always get stuck there every single time. Even though all assists are on,
how can I help the assist to steer and minimize that from happening?
On a side note, I keep finishing second in On a Wing and a Prair. Any tips
on winning it so that Anna doesn't keep freaking taking me there when i use
her instead of the map?
Thanks.