Hi Trahern,

While not the game types you’re asking about, right now, the titles we have
available for Mac are Change Reaction and Silver Dollar Saloon. These should be
back in the App Store in the next few weeks, with a little luck. :)

It looks like Apple has pulled them due to them not requiring updates in a year
or two.

I’ll post here when I have a more firm date on re-release.

Thanks Trahern, and have a great day!

Cheers!

Cara