I've dropped a male to Sander and Richard, hopefully its a quickly sortable problem, since things like this have happened in the past.

I know  Carter and some of the other staff were also discussing changes to the site and forum on a more fundamental level, but I'm not sure what the current status of those changes is at the moment, me no longer being on the general staff team (I'm just the guy who occasionally writes stuff).

Either  way, if and when I hear anything I'll let people know.

All the best,

Dark.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 6:58 PM Tyler Chambliss