Hi All,

Happy Friday eve!

I was able to create a second event and I also now have both share codes for
these.

Unfortunately, as I’d suspected, the share codes themselves are not accessible.
Go figure. So I needed sighted assistance to read it. It may be possible to use
OCR to get this but I’m on an XBox and so I will see if I can use my phone
tomorrow to read these and let y’all know how it goes.

I’ll also post a note tomorrow to go through the steps to create a new event.
It will be a longish note so rather than post it now, I’ll check back in on the
‘morrow. :)

For now, here are the share codes for both events I’ve created today. Will also
detail these a bit more in my next note.

Cara 1 share code: 182 276 379

Cara 2 share code: 439 824 962

Hope you like these if you check them out.

Cheers and talk soon!

Cara