Hi everyone!

I am new to the list, I just barely discovered it.

I am playing A Western Drama and am in chapter two just after helping the doctor pick up some medicines.

I am at a point that sounds like part of chapter one where you hear drums and a swishing sound you have to follow to focus, then when the drums stop you are supposed to draw and shoot. My problem is that I don't completely remember the instructions for this part and believe that I am doing something wrong because no matter how quick I am I always die. I've also notice that my attempts to follow the swishing sound don't seem to be doing anything because I vaguely remember from chapter one that there was some sound played as you followed the swishing sound.

I am playing the Windows version on a 64 bit Windows 10 Home system. I also had no problems getting through chapter one. It would have been nice if they had included instructions like they did in chapter one, it's easy enough to hit escape if you don't need them, but the refresher sure would have been welcome.

Any ideas?

Any help offered would be appreciated.
Gene...