Hi All.

Some of you may remember me, I'm Nick Adamson and I develop audio games. I'm
having a chat with William from the Audio games Buffet podcast about Tube
Sim and other things related to N A Soft, the name of my development
projects.

There's nothing new to announce, as much as I'd love to be working on a new
game I'm not, but William runs a series of interviews and conversations with
developers, and he's asked me.

You can join us live today on club house, starting at 3 PM Easton, 8 PM here
in the UK or listen back later as a podcast.

The link to join us live is
https://www.clubhouse.com/event/m7r8K5LB?utm_medium=ch_event
<https://www.clubhouse.com/event/m7r8K5LB?utm_medium=ch_event&utm_campaign=7
Ym4DrUNBBO4X76EtD_-yA-282818> &utm_campaign=7Ym4DrUNBBO4X76EtD_-yA-282818

We're hoping that this session will be interactive, and we'd love to get
people listening live involved.

Thanks.

Nick.