Try heading to the Windows search box and typing in the name of the package you
downloaded. If anything pops up, look for words like Installer, readme etc. and
extensions like disexe. If you see something like reademeddtxt, read that
first; or installddexe might actually install your progoam. On Sep 13, 2022